I'm currently in the Big Apple, the American one, not Truro. The last time I was here I was 19, gosh that seems so long ago....
Its a family trip, with extended family, eight in all.
New York is great. Some observations so far.
- I'm shocked by the racial segregation here. There are the whites, who are served by the non-whites. Its economic/employment apartheid.
- Latina's have very big tatoos and are all very sexy. Everyone of them.
- It is possible to get a Coffee that has more calories than a burger.
- NYC is much bigger on foot than on the map.
- Jaywalking is illegal, but its fine to do.
- NYPD should go to the Gym more.