Firstly, let me say I enjoyed it. There is something incomparable to nice bread. I also ate a lot of it and a little of it on different days, to se if i could notice any effect.
Secondly, there were negative effects, in order of my perceived impact, 1 being highest:
- My appetite went up dramatically. This occurred in a general sense and in the sense of wanting to eat more wheat.
- I had Sloth. Especially after eating a lot of wheat. It was very discernible, and unmistakably negitavising.
- I had what they call brain fog. This might be a low level but persistent version of Sloth, or it might be a distinct effect. I would describe it as having a head a bit like a hangover but without any headache.
- My mood was down. This is a hard one to discern but it does seem that way, especially on the Friday night when I ate it first.
- I put on five pounds, which is the heaviest I have been for many months.