Its like google reader, but optimized for your mobile. But its the same reader. So if you read an article on one, you don't even need to see it on the other. If you add a new web site on one, voilla, its there on the other.
To try it do this:
- Get a Google Account - unless you have your reasons for not having a Google account, you should have one. Its like having an email address for the first time.
- Try Google Reader for two weeks. http://www.google.com/reader/m/
- Use it whenever you would go to your normal websites and you will see how it is a paradigm shift in browsing.
- View Google Reader on your mobile phone:
- Put this in your browser on your mobile phone: http://www.google.com/reader/m/
- Bookmark it.